Hotels and transportation
Selection of hotels proposed with Limoges Tourist Office
For those special offers, please, mention your participation in the 8th RIPT for your booking at the hotel.
Prepare your stay in Limoges: http://www.limoges-tourisme.com/en
Low price hotel proposition
For those of you who carry about you travel budget we propose the hotel
The price of 33 €/night was proposed for 8RIPT meeting participant
How to arrive in Limoges ?
There are several national and international flights available directly to the airport in Limoges, please check the website:
Aéroport International de Limoges
Paris: how to arrive at « Gare d’Austerlitz » from « Aéroport Charles de Gaulle (CDG) » ?
From « Aéroport Charles de Gaulle (CDG) » you go to « RER B » and take it up to the station « Gare du Nord ».
There you change to « Metro 5 » which you take to « Paris Austerlitz ».
You can calculate your itinerary on the RATP (Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens) website : https://www.ratp.fr/en/itineraires
or download the Metro map (Plan de métro) in PDF on the RATP website : https://www.ratp.fr/en/plans-lignes
Transport in Limoges
Please take the bus number 10 in the direction « Beaubreuil C. Commercial » and step down on « Ester Limoges Technopole ».
The European Ceramics Centre (CEC) is a 5 minute walk from the bus stop.
Visit the S.T.C.L. (Société des Transports en Commun de Limoges métropole) website for information on timetables, maps, travel passes… and search a route on the bus / trolleybus network between your accommodation and the conference site (type « Ester Limoges Technopole » or « 16 Rue Atlantis, Limoges » corresponding to ENSIL such as Departure or Arrival).
The buses of society Massy’s with the conference logo (attached) next to the driver of the will serve as shuttles for the participants:
- December 6th, 1 bus brings 50 participants from Ester at 8:00 pm to ZI Nord and to the town center (Jourdan square)
- December 7th departure at 7:30 am:
- 1 bus from place Jourdan in Limoges center to Ester
- 1 bus picks up participants from ZI Nord hotels (Ibis Nord, B & B NORD 1, B & B NORD 2, Inter Hotel Arion, Petit Dej Hotel) to Ester
- December 7th departure at 8 pm from Ester to the Poudrier (dinner gala) – 2 buses
- December 7th departure at 22h00 of the Poudrier 2 buses to ZI Nord and at the town center (Place Jourdan)
- December 8 departure at 8:30 from:
- 1 bus instead from place Jourdan in Limoges center to Ester
- 1 bus picks up the participants from ZI North hotels (Ibis Nord, B & B NORD 1, B & B NORD 2, Inter Hotel Arion, Petit Dej Hotel) to Ester
- 8th of December departure at 2.30 pm from Ester two buses to ZI Nord and to the city center (place Jourdan)
Last updated: November 30, 2017