- Companies and partners
- PhD / Doctoral studies
- Research Organization
- Research policy
- Scientific events
- Scientific production
- Successes and prizes
- Visiting researchers
At the University of Limoges, you can benefit from a thesis contract financed by the State, the Regional Council of Limousin or research organisations such as:
- [National Institute of Health and Medical Research] (Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale) INSERM,
- [National Scientific Research Centre] (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) CNRS,
- [Commission for Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies ] (Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives) CEA,
- [National Institute for Agricultural Research] (Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique) INRA,
- [Agency for the Environment and Energy Control] (Agence de l’Environnement et de la Maîtrise de l’Energie) ADEME,
- [National Centre for Space Studies] (Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales) CNES.
The CIFRE system
All you need to know about the CIFRE procedure: the principle, the award conditions, the instruction, the acceptance criteria… consult the website of the [National Association for Technical Research] (Association Nationale de la Recherche Technique) ANRT.
Scholarships to finance your doctorate
A certain number of financing opportunities exist to support young foreign researchers.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers study scholarships. You can find information about the various support programmes for scientific mobility on the website of Campus France: National agency for the promotion of French higher education abroad:
The Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) offers several cooperation programmes supporting research and training in French.
Many other funding opportunities exist internationally, and each country has its own policy on the matter.