With more than 14% of students coming from abroad, the University of Limoges is ranked among the top 10 of the most dynamic French universities in terms of hosting international students. Nationalities : Morocco, Algeria and China are the top 3 countries of origin of incoming students and comprise almost 30% of the international students. The other countries most represented are Tunisia, Senegal, United Kingdom, Gabon, Cameroon, Lebanon and Ivory Coast. There are almost 100 international research lecturers and 200 foreign doctoral candidates and post-doctoral students.
34 double degrees and international partnership degrees (DPI). 6 courses in English :
- Master Ascyon (Algorithmic, Symbolic Computation and Numerical Optimisation),
- International Semester Materials and Surface Treatments Engineering,
- International Semester Electronic and Control Engineering,
- Master Banking and Finance,
- DU European Studies,
- DU Business Management,
- SPI degree course, EOLES (Electronics and Optics e-Learning for Embedded Systems).
258 framework agreements of cooperation :
- 72 with America,
- 62 with Europe,
- 45 with Asia,
- 40 with North Africa and the Middle East,
- 30 with the rest of Africa,
- 9 with Oceania.