All works must be original and unpublished and not be refereed by other magazines. If the article was presented in a congress or similar; the corresponding details must be provided (event’s full name, date, place, organizing institution).
Articles can be published in French, Spanish, English and Portuguese.
The articles to be consigned to the Journal must be accompanied by a letter certifying their originality and not submitted and / or published in another journal.
Curriculum summary of the author or authors of the intellectual product:
- Surnames and first names
- Department and / or laboratory Position
- Academic qualifications
- Professional Experience (academic and professional profile; lines of research)
- Institutional address
The author (s) (no more than 2) must present a letter in electronic format (Microsoft Word version) addressed to the Director of the Journal in which they authorize the Journal to publish the research and attested to be intellectual author (s) of the article.
The evaluation of the presented texts will be done through blind pairs.
- Text: the text must be written using a Microsoft Word text processor, in Times New Roman font, size 12, line spacing 1.5, letter size page. Articles should not exceed 20 pages.
- Author (s): ordered according to the contribution, they must be identified with their first name (s) and surname (s), email address, telephone number (s), email (s), institution where they work, starting with the main author. It is recommended that the number of authors does not exceed 2. To differentiate the authors, use superscripts with Arabic numbers.
- Title: No more than 15 words are recommended. Written with clear and precisely write and with relevance to the theme and the proposed objectives of the work. Capitalized, bold and centered, size 14.
- Abstract: The abstract must contain a maximum of 250 words in a single paragraph and in a single space in which the objective, the purpose, the methodology used, the results or findings obtained with its analysis, interpretation and conclusive aspects that are considered relevant are clearly stated. It must be written in Spanish, English, French and Portuguese. At the end of each abstract a maximum of 5 keywords should be placed, in alphabetical order that identify the article for inclusion and location through indexes.
- Analysis, interpretation or dissertation: they should be presented, analyzed or interpreted based on the arguments of the topic to be discussed, highlighting the coinciding and divergent findings according to the different positions, authors or theories considered.
- Methodology: it must indicate the design and type of investigation, as well as a clear description of the methodical-procedural aspects, methods, techniques, instruments, procedures and statistical analysis used in the cases that apply.
- Results or Findings: they must be relevant and pertinent to the theme and objectives set out in the study or issue of concern. The content of the tables and figures should not be repeated in the text.
- Discussion or Reflections: the writing must be clear, precise and in accordance with the findings or results obtained. Highlight the new and important contributions of the study and the conclusions that are generated from them; The results or other information already presented in them should not be repeated (unless it merits according to the argument). Compare the results with those obtained by other authors, explain their meaning and limitations. Recommendations can be included.
- Tables: they must be open (without grid), identified with Arabic numerals and a descriptive legend of their content at the top of them; must be cited in the text, abbreviations and symbols must be explained at the bottom of the table.
- Figures: they can be photographs or graphics, identified with Arabic numerals in consecutive order, cited in the text. Descriptive legends are placed at the bottom of the figure. In the case of microscopic photographs, the magnification used must be indicated. For maps, photos or drawings, the scale used will be indicated. Figures must be originals not photocopied or scanned. Any type of image must be presented in a jpg file (format), with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Given the nature of the publication, the images can be in color, inserted in the text or not establishing links.
- Abbreviations: they must be defined the first time they are named. In abbreviations of names or other units it is recommended not to use periods. Conclusions and/or final reflections (if applicable): the final ideas of the subject, study or research dealt with are specified, maintaining a relationship with the stated objective (s).
- Bibliographic, webgraphic, other references: the section is titled only with the word “References”. These should include only those cited in the text, in alphabetical order and chronologically if there are several works by the same author; if the works are from the same year, the sequence is indicated accompanying the year of the letters a, b, c,… (eg 2009 a, 2009 b). French indentation will be used.
- Citations:Respect copyright and cite it according to the norms assumed in this Journal. Quotes with less than 40 words will be included as part of the paragraph, within the context of the writing in quotation marks. Citations with more than 40 words will be written in a separate paragraph with 5-space indentation on both margins without quotation marks and single spacing. In both cases, the surname (s), year and number of the page from which it was taken will be indicated if they are textual citations; if it is a paraphrase, the page number will not be indicated, only surname (s) and year. In the case of three or more authors, the last name of the principal followed by "et al."
- The rules of writing, presentation of tables, tables, graphs and maps, use of notes, citation of authors, bibliographic references among other related aspects, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE APA RULES SYSTEM - The guidelines for authors are basically aimed at works research, but the journal can include essays, proposals, book reviews, ...