- Limoges city is the regional capital of the Limousin region. With a population of nearly 200,000, this city combines the advantages of a large city, but with an excellent quality of life and a moderate living cost.
- With 14,000 students, the University of Limoges is a dynamic and innovative university. The University of Limoges is firmly committed to its international outlook policy, welcoming many foreign students and researchers.
- Limoges can be easily reached by car from Paris in about 4 hours via A20 highway.
- You can also take the train from Paris Austerlitz station to reach in less than 3 hours the Gare de Limoges, the famous railway station, architectural masterpiece and symbol of the city.
- The International Airport of Limoges is directly connnected to several major European cities such as London, Paris and Lyon.
- The public transport (STCL) consists of a network of 28 bus lines of which 5 lines of trolleybus.
- There are numerous accommodation facilities for students at reasonable prices. The International Office and the CROUS can help you to find suitable housing.
Any relevant information related to the studies in our city of Limoges can be found on the webpage of Limoges University.